Thank you so much for checking out my blog. I am new to all this bloggy goodness so I ask that you please bear with me while I learn the ropes.
There are many reasons why I wanted to start a blog. The main reason, though, is because I believe that us mommas need to stick together.
When you become a momma its kinda like you become apart of a secret club. The secret club of "Motherhood" {and if you were anything like me when I was little, you always wanted to be apart of a secret club}. Although there may not be any cool secret handshakes or funny passwords to remember, I believe that each momma has special secrets that can be shared.
When hanging out with my momma pals I always noticed us saying, "I'm glad I'm not the only one." As in:
"I'm glad I'm not the only one whose kid strips completely nude to use the potty"
or
"I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves laundry in the dryer for days on end and turns it on {repeatedly} to fluff the wrinkles out"
or
"I'm glad I'm not the only one who will put on my biggest pair of sweats and crawl into bed with an entire pan of brownies"....okay maybe I am the only one who would do that ;)
"I'm glad I'm not the only one whose kid strips completely nude to use the potty"
or
"I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves laundry in the dryer for days on end and turns it on {repeatedly} to fluff the wrinkles out"
or
"I'm glad I'm not the only one who will put on my biggest pair of sweats and crawl into bed with an entire pan of brownies"....okay maybe I am the only one who would do that ;)
But the fact is we don't want to feel alone on this journey we've embarked on.
And why should we have too? There are literally millions of us! And each of us has the ability to encourage and inspire one another. And that mommas, is the purpose of this blog.
Throughout the last 5 years of motherhood I have been blessed to learn SO much from the incredible mommas in my life. My hope is that through this blog I can encourage you through everyday life lessons, inspire you through creativity, and share with you all the joys, heartaches, and crazy fun that being a momma brings.
xoxo,
Lacee






