Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Blank Because...

Today's post is inspired by Little Miss Momma


I'm weird because...
I eat chips and salsa for breakfast.
I DO NOT like to be touched when sleeping.
I hate blow drying my hair.
The only two places I like to be barefoot are my own home and the beach.
Other people's feet gross me out.
I will eat a nice ripe tomato like an apple.
I get super giggly when I'm really sleepy.
I have to shower before getting into bed.
I still sleep with a "blankie."
I will watch Dirty Dancing over and over and over again.
I make up songs about random things.
I laugh at myself...a lot.
I can't roll my R's.
I cannot stand David Hasselhoff. {actually, I don't think that's too entirely weird}
I never get sick of watching Full House re-runs.
I refuse to eat Wendy's hamburgers because their meat is square.

I'm a bad friend because...
I don't always return phone calls.
I hate talking on the phone.
I don't stay in touch as much as I'd like too.
I tell it like it is.

I'm a good friend because...
I tell it like it is.
I love my friends like they are my own family.
I worry about them.
I love to see my friends happy and I love to be the one to put a smile on their face.
When they are hurting or sad, I feel their pain in my own heart.
I am a good listener.
I'm not afraid to be a complete dork with them ;)

I'm sad because...
I miss my parents...terribly.
My sisters live far away.
Someone I love dearly is in an abusive relationship. I wish she knew that she's worth so much more and deserves better.
I wish I had a relationship with my brother. I wish he was a better person.
My baby boy keeps growing up. Wish he would stay little longer.
I wish my best friend and I lived closer and could see each other more often.

I'm happy because...
I am loved.
I'm married to an amazing man and father to our son.
I have a happy and healthy little boy.
I am going to make more of Momma Rake's pumpkin bread today.
The leaves are changing colors.
I'm staying in my jammies all day today.

I'm excited for...
Hopefully having my blog redesigned soon.
Eating said pumpkin bread later today.
Working toward goals in 2012.
Family time.
Cuddling under blankets.
New memories to be made.

xoxo,
Lacee