I am SOOO excited to have another one of my favorite hot momma bloggy friends here today!!
Britney
from J&M's Eye Candy is in da house!!
I just love Britney's blogging style. Her posts never fail to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. Not only is she fantastically funny and sweet but she is oh so talented too! If you haven't checked out J&M's Eye Candy etsy shop then you are totally missing out on so much cuteness!
Today Britney is sharing an absolutely adorable and healthy snack idea for your kiddos, so strut your stuff momma and show us how its done!
****************************************************************************
Remember us??
We're BAACKK!!
Hello Mommas Like Me Readers and friends! K was hanging with you all last week, and she introduced us here. She also had a giveaway going on! It was actually a DOUBLE giveaway because the beautiful Ms. Lacee was on our blogg-oo with an awesome giveaway too! All of the anticipation and waiting is done with today my good friends for today we will both announce the winners, if you click here, you can see who that lucky winner was!
My job here is done, but hey since I am already here, I think I will share a recipe with you. No, that is a lie, it is not a recipe, it is too simple to be a recipe. Let's just call it a lunch idea that my kiddos get a kick out of EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I make it. Oh if only they will be that easy to impress their whole lives.
What you will need is :
2 Super-size English Muffins, split and toasted
8 teaspoons Honey Mustard
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
Ham sliced...however much you like on a sandwich
4 slices of Swiss Chesse
Various fruits and veggies to make the hair and eyes. (Be creative here, there are no wrong answers)
Order of operations goes like this: English muffin, pineapple, ham and then cheese. Before I make the face, I pop them in the oven and broil them to melt the cheese. Then be an artist and decorate!
Now make it look like this, or however you want to make it look. Mine is different every time.
| For the boy |
| For the girl |
There you have it! Have fun eating them, and don't forget to make a huge mess, because it's funner that way!
Thanks for putting up with us not once, but twice dear Lacee, you are a sport! It has been a pleasure, as always. We hope to see you all over in our neck of the woods soon!
xoxo

******************************************************************
Super cute right?!
I can't wait to make this snack for my son...I know he'll just love it!
Thanks again Britney for sharing this with us today!
So I bet you're dying to know who won the FREE ad space on these two lovely ladies' blog right???
And the winner is...
Comment #15
Cerrisse!!!
Congratulations Girl!!!
Please email me at mommaslikeme.lacee@gmail.com in the next 48 hours and I will get you in touch with Kristine and Britney.
Don't be sad if you didn't win this time, I've got TWO more giveaways happening right now that you can enter!
Click HERE to win a headband made by yours truly, a $10 Ulta gift card, a pair of earrings, a pair of bobby pins AND a $5 Starbucks gift card
Click HERE to win a Joy the Deer Necklace from The Posh Daisy
xoxo,
Lacee












