Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Blogger: The Darling Cerrisse from The Posh Daisy {Giveaway}

I'm super excited today to introduce you all to a new bloggy friend of mine. She is adorable, sweet, kind and so incredibly talented.
She is none other than Cerrisse of The Posh Daisy!!




So please read on and get to know this darling momma and be sure to check out what she's giving away at the end of this post!


*****************************************************************

Hello lovely Mommas like me readers. 
So excited to be here today guest posting on Lacee's amazing blog! 
This is my first guest post ever so don't judge me too much ;) 

So to start out I would like tell you a little bit about me and my blog/shop. 
My name is Cerrisse (french for cherry) I blog here and here I am a 26 year old stay at home mom married to the love of my life and about 16 months ago became a mama to my darling little boy Jaxon. My life has changed some for the worse and some for the better. But it's life and it keeps me on my toes! I couldn't be happier with the path God has given me because it keeps me challenged and it is teaching me what life is all about. 

I never thought that I would be a mom, I really never saw myself having kids and of course I couldn't imagine my life with out my son. Now I want more kids and can't wait to add another to the family. I am really hoping for a girl ;) 
I come from such a family oriented family and I hope to pass that down to my children.  I think it's so important to slow down. We get so caught up on the day to day business that we forget that life is so short and we need to enjoy the moments we have now. I have to remind my self that daily because it's so easy for me to have the attitude go go go and I forget that sometimes those daily tasks can wait. 


I grew up the oldest of 5 kids and even though I wanted to kill some of my siblings when I was younger, it has really paid off to have a big family. We have so much fun now that we are all older and have children of our own. I couldn't ask for a better family. 


And I am keeping it in the family because... me and my mom started up our little shop about a month ago called


We decided because we love jewelry and accessories so much why not make them to sell! 
So we did, and here we are a month later loving every minute of it! 


It's been such a great experience to do something so fun and creative and to do it with your best friend...well it doesn't get much better than that! 
I love my mom to pieces and she has been such a blessing in my life. 


My goal is to get this business off the ground so we can open up a little boutique here in southern Utah. I know it can happen, we just have to take it one day at a time. 
One of my favorite sayings from the late Steve Jobs

 I think this statement is the truth to a happy life because you can't be truly happy doing something you hate. I am so happy to say that I am doing something I love :) 


and today I want to share the love by offering you guys a giveaway!!! 

I have been working on some designs and today I am giving away...


to one lucky reader!!! I hope that this little deer necklace will bring you some joy. 


Thank you so much Lacee for having me and to you awesome readers for listening! :)


******************************************************************

Thank you Cerrisse!!
Cerrisse is also so kind that she is offering a special 25% off discount for Mommas Like Me readers for anything in her adorable etsy shop!!
Just enter the code mommaslikeme25 at check out.

So you wanna win this super sweet necklace?
Ok then, here's how ya do it!

Mandatory
Must be a GFC follower of Mommas Like Me
Must be a GFC follower of The Posh Daisy

Extra Entries
Visit The Posh Daisy and tell me what your favorite item is
Favorite The Posh Daisy shop on etsy
Follow Mommas Like Me on Pinterest
Share this giveaway on your fb page, twitter or blog {1 entry each}

That's a total of 10 possible entries!!
As always, please leave a separate comment for each thing you do.
A winner will be chosen via random.org on November 8th.

xoxo,
Lacee