Today I am grinning from ear to ear.
You wanna know why?
Because...
Nicole from Miss Mommy is here guest posting!!!
There are so many things that I absolutely adore about Nicole. Not only is she a total BABE, but she is really the first friend I made when I started my blog. She reached out to me, has supported my blog and has been instrumental in helping me figure out all the ins & outs of blogging.
Her blog is wonderful and real. I admire the bravery it took for her to share her Secret with the blogging community...please take a minute to read about that here. Nicole is just about as sweet as they come and I'm so happy that I can share her with you all today.
Take it away Nicole:
********************************************************************
I feel so privileged to be here on Lacee's blog today.
You wanna know why?
Because...
Nicole from Miss Mommy is here guest posting!!!
There are so many things that I absolutely adore about Nicole. Not only is she a total BABE, but she is really the first friend I made when I started my blog. She reached out to me, has supported my blog and has been instrumental in helping me figure out all the ins & outs of blogging.
Her blog is wonderful and real. I admire the bravery it took for her to share her Secret with the blogging community...please take a minute to read about that here. Nicole is just about as sweet as they come and I'm so happy that I can share her with you all today.
Take it away Nicole:
********************************************************************
I feel so privileged to be here on Lacee's blog today.
Lacee is so sweet and have you guys seen how gorgeous she is?!. And how cute is her son?!. Lacee did a guest post on my blog last week with a delicious treat - check it out HERE
Let me introduce myself first before we get onto this DELICIOUS recipe - oh and did I mention this recipe is from The Pioneer Woman??. If you don't know who The Pioneer Woman is then you're living in the dark ages...naw, just kidding. Go and check her out HERE
I'm Nicole and i'm over here today from Miss Mommy. I'm married to the greatest man on the planet and have 2 little girls. Eve is 5 and Lilah is 22 months. I blog about everything and anything. After you're finished writing down the ingredients for this recipe and sending your partner to the store, grab a scoop of Ice Cream or your favourite snack and come on over to Miss Mommy
Ingredients:
Corn Tortillas
Chicken Breast
Seasoning (I used Fajita seasoning)
Tomatoes - diced
Thinly sliced romaine lettuce
Shredded cheese
Sour Cream
Salsa or Hot sauce
Canola Oil for frying Tacos
Start with cutting your chicken up and placing it in the Fry pan to cook
add your seasoning and cook chicken all the way through
While my chicken was cooking I sliced my lettuce and diced my tomatoes
Put some Oil in your frying pan (enough to coat the entire pan), and place some chicken into your Tortilla and fry.
Put some Oil in your frying pan (enough to coat the entire pan), and place some chicken into your Tortilla and fry.
Take your Tacos out once they are "crispy"and drain them on Paper Towel. Drain well because the oil gets inside the tacos.
Now put all your fixings in and ENJOY! :)
Thank you again Lacee for having me here today. I hope you and your readers enjoy these taco's as much as my family and I have :)
Now put all your fixings in and ENJOY! :)
Thank you again Lacee for having me here today. I hope you and your readers enjoy these taco's as much as my family and I have :)
***************************************************************************************
Do those tacos look amazing or what?!? I can't wait to give them a try myself!
Thank you so much Nicole for visiting today.
xoxo,
Lacee






