Tonight me and my little fam bam went out to dinner. And of course, Carter wanted to get all dressed up for the occasion. Now his idea of dressing up for dinner is probably way different from what you're thinking. But if you've read one of my earlier posts then you might have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Some things are just not worth arguing about, and tonight this tired momma was not in the mood to start any sort of disagreement. Soooo, for the sake of my happiness and his, Carter went to dinner dressed as Darth Vader.
We got a lot of smiles, some laughs, some whispering, a few fingers were pointed, and there were a couple of head shakes and disapproving looks but...WHO CARES. I enjoyed a nice dinner with the two people I love most and we were all
Happy
and that's what matters most!
Milk does a Darth Vader good
Darth Vader enjoys bean dip
Darth Vader loves his daddy...
and ketchup
No better place to get a cheeseburger and fries than a Mexican restaurant!
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with your families!
xoxo,
Lacee







