Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mommas like me
Blog Makeover!!

Happy can't even begin to describe how I feel right now...I am downright GIDDY!!!
My little ol blog has finally gotten a beautiful makeover!!!

I have never been happy with the way Mommas like me originally looked. It was boring, drab, colorless, and didn't reflect my personality whatsoever. Unfortunately, though, I lack in the skill department when it comes to blog design...or anything computer related for that matter. So about a month or so ago I began looking into having someone do the work for me. I looked at several different blog designers but ultimately fell in love with one pretty much right from the beginning. I was always excited to see her latest designs for other blogs and loved every one she did. Her style seemed to match with mine and I knew that she was going to be the one to give MLM a facelift.

So, thanks to the incredibly talented and super sweet Cindy at Blessed Design Studio I now have a beautiful blog that I am so incredibly proud of! Cindy was an absolute dream to work with. She was patient, kind, and I felt like she really listened and understood the look I was going for. In my opinion, she went above and beyond what I even imagined. Not only do I have a pretty new blog to show off but I also feel like I made a sweet new friend in the process. So THANK YOU Cindy for all your hard work! If you are looking you give you blog a makeover, I highly recommend checking out her portfolio HERE.

Just In case you forgot, here is what MLM looked like before...


And now just look at it!
Such a perfect reflection of who I am and what I love. I think my absolute favorite part is my cute little navigation bar. You're going to want to check out each category because I have made some changes to those pages as well to better organize them. Oh and did you notice the little tab that says, "Sponsor?" That's right! MLM is soon going to be offering sponsorship! I am so excited about the opportunity to feature YOUR lovely blogs on mine! So keep an eye out for more info on that soon!

Also, if you scroll down a bit you'll notice in the side bar that I have two new blog buttons. If you currently have my button on your blog I would love it if you could replace it with one of my new ones. The current sizes are 150x150 and 300x100 but if you need a different size I will do my best to accommodate that.

Well, I hope you enjoy the new blog design! And as always, thank you for your support!



Photobucket