Some friends of ours invited us to their house for dinner the other night and I was asked to bring dessert...it's kinda my thang ;) There were two recipes that I had been wanting to try so I decided to go ahead and make them both.
WHY I always decide to try new things for the first time when I'm asked to bring something to someone else's house instead of sticking with what I know is good I'll never know...I totally stress myself out. But thankfully both recipes turned out fantastic and got rave reviews from everyone there. So here is the first recipe for...
Ingredients
1 package of white chocolate chips
15 regular sized Oreos chopped OR aprox. 45 mini Oreos
*I used mini Oreos so I wouldn't have to chop up the larger ones*
Directions
Line an 8x8 pan with enough parchment or waxed paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side.
Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler over low heat stirring constantly. Once completely melted and smooth, transfer to a heat safe bowl to cool for about 5 minutes. Add the chopped {or mini} Oreos and stir to combine.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle the top with some finely crushed Oreos then pop in the fridge and chill for at least 10 minutes or until the chocolate becomes solid.
Once solid, lift the bark out by the waxed paper and break it into pieces.
This is pretty much the work of the Devil himself.
Absolutely, positively delicious and addicting. Let's just say...
You've Been Warned!!
Enjoy!!
xoxo,
Lacee
P.S.- Check back soon for the other recipe! *Hint* It involves cake and pudding and I almost chickened out and didn't take it!






