After two weeks of being lazy as dirt, its back to the swing of things. As much as I have absolutely loved having my boys home with me, I find it nearly impossible to get anything done when they are around. Cuddling and fun becomes top priority. Yesterday I was supposed to spend the day preparing for the week, answering the emails I have been neglecting, and working out a new and improved schedule for myself but instead my day started off like this...
There's no better way to start the new year than with a flat tire, right?
WRONG!
I swear, it's always something...
And not so fun to find out that all 4 tires are going to need to be replaced with a cost of somewhere around $600. Just when you think you may be able to catch up...nope. Oh well, what can ya do. So with that, I think my motto for 2012 will be....
"Seek out life's happiness in all of life's crappiness"
In other news, does anyone else find it absolutely impossible to get out of bed at a decent hour when the sun doesn't come out to wake you? I mean, I'll be the first to admit that in the past two weeks I haven't gotten out of be before...oh 9am, but today with Carter starting school, grocery shopping to be done and about a million other things on my to-do list I really needed to get up at like 7. Didn't happen. It's still dark out and it's 9 o'clock! Just another reason why I dislike winter so much and why I should move the coffee maker to my nightstand.
Speaking of things to do today...I'm going to the gym. Can't you just feel my excitement radiating through your computer screen? I haven't had time to mentally prepare myself for squeezing my fanny into a pair of workout pants or how I'm going to try not to look like I'm going to pass out on the treadmill and stair monster...but that's probably a good thing because surely I'd talk myself out of such humiliation. I know that just getting there is the biggest battle. Once I'm there it should all be ok...right? Let's hope so!
So this week, among a million other things, I'm going to be figuring out a routine for myself. Besides all my mommy and wife responsibilities I want to fit in blogging, eating healthy and working out. So with that said, it's time to strap on my super mom cape, GET OFF MY BUTT, and get going. Rest assured I'll get to your emails asap and keep you updated on my progress this week...it should be quite entertaining ;)
Oh but before I go I have some exciting stuff to share with you! I'm participating in two HUGE giveaways right now! Among all the fabulous prizes up for grabs I'm giving away a
FREE Large ad space (300x200) on Mommas Like Me!
So check out the links below and get yourself entered to win!
Talk to you all soon my lovelies!
xoxo,
Lacee








