Ahhhh, giveaways.
They are all over the bloggy world, aren't they? You've probably even had one on your blog and you more than likely have entered hundreds of them {cause I mean who doesn't love getting something for free, right?}. Or you may say to yourself, "Why bother entering, I'll never win anyways." Well, that my friends is where you're wrong! The more you enter the better your chances are of winning! And I'm here today to show you proof that entering giveaways is SO worth it.
I have won several wonderful prizes from some fabulous ladies through their blogs and fb giveaways, and today I wanted to give a special shout out to each one of them and show you all what I won!
*
The first is a little something special I received from the lovely Marissa at Momma Rake.
I didn't actually "win" this but Marissa was kind enough to sponsor a giveaway on my blog and she was so sweet to send me one of her beautiful headbands from her etsy shop as a gift! Click HERE to check out her adorable shop on etsy.
Here I am workin' my new headband...
Thanks Marissa! I love it!
*
Next, is something I won from the very sweet Jennifer who blogs over at My Adventures Through Mommyhood.
Jennifer was giving away a $25 Amazon gift card that I just happened to win! I knew exactly what I was going to get with it too. Something that had been on my wishlist for quite sometime...
The Pioneer Woman Cookbook!
It's finally mine thanks to Jennifer and I love it just as much as I love Ree! The first recipe I decided to make was her Mac and Cheese...
One word. YUM!
Thanks SO much Jennifer!
*
The fabulous Lena from Mom2MemphisAndRuby had a fantastic giveaway too.
Lena did a post all about paying it forward. She wanted to pay it forward by giving away a $20 credit for ANYTHING on etsy! I just happened to snag that giveaway too :) I wanted to find something for my new home and this beautiful burlap table runner is what I picked...
Isn't it lovely?!
Thank you Lena! I just adore it.
*
Next up is the fb giveaway that the awesome Jenae from The wildflower blog had.
Winning was as easy as just being the first person to send her an email! And my lighting speed and cat-like reflexes made ME the winner! Here are all the goodies Jenae sent me...
This adorable headband which I love and wear ALL the time
{you can even see me wearing it in my recent Vlog!}
And check out all the cute handmade cards and also a magnet that has a
new home on my fridge
Thanks Jenae for being so generous!
*
I also won the referral contest that the adorable Summer of Made By Munchies Mama had.
Summer was giving away a $10 credit to her adorable etsy shop {click HERE to check out her goodies} and a $10 Starbucks card to whoever referred the most people to her blog and fb page. Here's what was in the lovely little package I got in the mail...
Thanks a bunch Summer! The bobby pins are darling and there will definitely be a pumpkin spice latte in my future!
Summer is also going to be holding an auction on her fb page this friday for two special edition necklaces.
All the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Now how's that for awesome?!
So make sure you head on over to her fb page tomorrow and place your bid to benefit a great cause.
Summer is also doing a giveaway on my blog right now too! Click HERE to go and get yourself entered to win an adorable set of light pink bobby pins!
Summer is also doing a giveaway on my blog right now too! Click HERE to go and get yourself entered to win an adorable set of light pink bobby pins!
*
Last but certainly not least...
Last but certainly not least...
When I saw the giveaway for a custom handstamped necklace from the super sweet and oh so talented Rebecca of The Crafted Sparrow, I wanted to win SO BAD!
And ya know what...I did! And I literally squealed with delight upon finding out! When it arrived in the mail I literally did a happy dance/run all the way to the mirror so I could put it around my neck. Here's what I got...
Isn't it beautiful?!
I have worn it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. since receiving it. You can even catch a peek of me wearing it in my recent Vlog. I love it to pieces and get so many compliments on it! In fact, I am currently working with her to have another one made! So if you're looking for a gift for that special someone {or for yourself} I highly recommend you visit Rebecca's blog and contact her through email. Rebecca is an absolute delight to work with.
Thank you SO MUCH Rebecca...you ROCK!
Thank you SO MUCH Rebecca...you ROCK!
So the moral of this blog post is:
ENTER GIVEAWAYS!
Sure, you're not going to win every one you enter, BUT you never know! And it's SO much fun getting surprises in the mail!
Now, with some help from the very generous Rebecca from The Crafted Sparrow, we are going to give you a chance to win something
RIGHT NOW!
Here's what's up for grabs...
How amazingly adorable is that?!
And it could be all
YOURS!
Must be a public GFC follower of The Crafted Sparrow
Extra Entries
"Like" Mommas Like Me on fb
"Like" The Crafted Sparrow on fb and leave a comment telling her I sent you
Share this giveaway on your fb page
That's a total of 5 entries.
Do as many as you like, but make sure to leave a separate comment below for each thing you do. A winner will be chosen via random.org on Thursday Oct. 13th.
So once more, THANK YOU to all of these fabulous ladies!
You are all simply wonderful!
Here's what's up for grabs...
And it could be all
YOURS!
Here's how to enter:
MANDATORY
Must be a public GFC follower of Mommas Like Me Must be a public GFC follower of The Crafted Sparrow
Extra Entries
"Like" Mommas Like Me on fb
"Like" The Crafted Sparrow on fb and leave a comment telling her I sent you
Share this giveaway on your fb page
That's a total of 5 entries.
Do as many as you like, but make sure to leave a separate comment below for each thing you do. A winner will be chosen via random.org on Thursday Oct. 13th.
So once more, THANK YOU to all of these fabulous ladies!
You are all simply wonderful!
xoxo,
Lacee















